- ✅What is Rose Water: Rose water is the liquid left over from the distilling of rose petals during the making of rose oil. It is produced by steam distillation. Today, this is how it is made. Moroccan rose water is made from the world's finest damask roses. It is commonly known to be the finest rose water you can purchase. Rose water has a good fragrance, the scent of Roses, but it is also an excellent antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging moisturizer.
- ✅Rose Water for Hair: Rose water can actually be used to grow hair and fix damaged hair, too! To give your hair a new fragrance while adding moisturizing hydration, use it as a rinse or conditioner in the shower. Its soothing properties can also make it good for overall scalp health by clearing dandruff. Add rose water to your scalp and massage for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse off.
- ✅ Rose Water for Face: Cleansing and toning skin and calming sensitive skin are some other popular uses. It is also a perfect way to tone the skin that fades and matures. Looking to get rid of dirt and excess oil from the skin on your face? To the rescue, rose water. It is a great cleanser which helps to unclog pores naturally. Because of its astringent properties, it can tone the skin, tighten capillaries, and minimize redness as it unclogs the pores.
- ✅ Our Rose Water: Argan Beauty Deeps 100% pure steam from Morocco's Valley of Roses distilled Rosa Damascena soothes irritation, tones, and cleanses the skin for a supple and revitalized complexion. The water used for distilling our Rose Water flows to the Dades Gorge from the Atlas Mountains, infusing this water with its rich mineral content.
- ✅ Ph LEVELS: Normally, the skin’s pH falls in between 4.5 to 6.2, this makes it slightly acidic. The excessive use of facial cleansers, soaps and any other products can disrupt the pH balance which can lead to the bacteria growth, resulting in skin problems like acne and redness. Rosewater pH level is 5.5. Therefore, it helps balance out the disruption by turning the pH level of your skin back to normal.
The efficacy of rose water is determined by the formulation, seeking a high-quality organic rose water as with all healthy skincare products. There are several considerations to consider, such as the purity (the process of extraction used), the consistency of the roses (fresh vs. dried), the area from which the roses grow (contributes to the characteristics), and whether any additives or fillers were used during extraction. Unfortunately, for skincare companies, it is common practice in the cosmetics industry to cut corners and settle for low-quality, lab-prepared, and highly diluted rose water versions that can irritate the skin. With that in mind, we set out to discover genuinely organic rose water products free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals + Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances + Dyes, So Enjoy!
Pure Rose Water Face Toner/Hair Conditioner/Organic/Vegan/Responsibly Sourced Sk
After washing, put this sooothing toner on your face with a cotton pad, wipe all around your face and let it penetrate to the deepest layers of your skin. For hiar simply add a little as a conditioner after washing for shiny soft hair.