- ✅The worst is getting a headache. I just want to lay down for a while in a quiet room and forget it all. But that's just not practical if I'm out or at work. So I developed a balm for my headache that I can take anywhere and it works quickly!.Headache is a common term used to describe any discomfort felt in the area of the head, scalp or neck, although not all headaches are identical.
- ✅Important research has shown that people with migraines often have lower magnesium levels than people without them. In fact, one study found that daily magnesium intake decreased migraine attack frequency by 41.6 percent. Other research has shown that taking daily supplements of magnesium can be beneficial in preventing migraines associated with menstruation.
- ✅Balms are a very effective way to apply essential oils to the body because, in addition to essential oils, you not only get the benefits of the base ingredients, but they last longer on the skin than if you were using only the essential oil directly on the skin. The essential oil of lavender is primarily used for its soothing effect. It's best for headaches triggered by restlessness or anxiety. Your mood, your anxiety and the discomfort you could feel in your muscles can be calm.
- ✅This unique balm has been formulated to help alleviate muscle pain and help with headache relief. Personally, in my neck and shoulders, stress builds up very quickly, which causes headaches, so I use it when it flares up. It is a strong blend of the essential oils used in this balm, each providing its own health benefit and relaxation to the remedy. For a similar cause, peppermint essential oil is used. In addition to cooling, it helps immensely to relieve pain.
- ✅To help soothe the headache pain and help you feel relaxed and well again, this headache balm contains both peppermint and lavender. The most convenient thing about this balm is that you don't have to keep reapplying it to soothe the pain after applying it. Throughout the day, you can rub your temples and the rubbing will re-activate the cooling feeling and the soothing smell.
Our Little Pot of Headache Balm/Can Help Migraines/Stress Headaches/Menopause/Ve
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Candelia Wax, Magnesium Flakes, Filtered water, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tapioca Flour