- ✅ Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it’s so similarTrusted Source to the sebum that your body produces naturally. When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized. This sends a signal to your hair and sweat follicles that your skin doesn’t need additional sebum for hydration. This keeps skin from looking oily and helps prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
- ✅ The antioxidants in jojoba oil may help your body produce collagen. Collagen is a protein that’s in your skin and joints as well as the parts of your body made of cartilage. Collagen levels decreaseTrusted Source as you get older. This is part of the reason your facial structure changes as you age.
- ✅ Jojoba oil is a promising ingredient Trusted Source in stimulating wound healing. Preliminary research showsTrusted Source that jojoba oil encourages your skin cells to bind together after they’ve been separated by a scratch or cut. This may also be the reason for its ability to treat acne and acne scarring. These wound-healing properties could be connected to jojoba oil’s concentration of natural vitamin E.
- ✅ Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Topical application may help relieve dryness, flaking, itching, and related symptoms. People who have inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema may find jojoba oil especially beneficial.
- ✅ Jojoba oil is a popular ingredient in some natural sunscreen products. One studyTrusted Source suggests that vitamin E, when combined with other antioxidants, can help protect your skin from sun damage. Jojoba oil contains both. Sun damage can dehydrate your skin and cause flaking. Jojoba oil restores vitamin E, adds moisture, and promotes healing to soothe these symptoms of sunburns.
- Jojoba Golden Oil is an excellent moisturiser, it is deeply nourishing yet feels light on the skin. It forms a protective barrier, at the same time, it allows your skin to breathe. It can be used as a facial and body moisturiser for super soft and hydrated skin. Jojoba Golden Oil can also be used as a gentle yet effective, natural make up remover. Beauty Tip - Keep your hands smooth and supple and your nails strong and healthy by using Jojoba as a natural alternative to hand cream. Jojoba Oil is suitable for all skin types. It is balancing and won’t block pores making it ideal for those who suffer with overly oily skin. It contains Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant known to help fight damage causing free radicals in the skin, making this oil good for those with mature skin. This luxurious oil is great for massage as it is easily absorbed and helps the hands glide along the skin. Why not try blending with your favourite essential oils to make your own massage blend? Jojoba is used in many hair products including conditioners, shampoos and hair treatments. This deeply conditioning oil will help nourish your hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Try adding a couple of drops to your shampoo/conditioner to see the benefits for yourself. It can also be used as a gentle and natural make up remover. A great oil for massage as it is easily absorbed and helps the hands glide along the skin. Try adding a couple of drops to your shampoo/conditioner to see the benefits for yourself. Jojoba oil has a slight nutty smell and clear golden colour in the raw form, but the refined oil is completely odourless, opposing the need for any perfuming agents when used for cosmetic and healing purposes. At the same time, it is good carrier oil for several essential oils. It is rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
Organic Jojoba Oil/Certified Organic/Vegan/Cold Pressed/Unrefined/Hexane Free Ca