- ✅ CBD: also known as Cannabidiol, is all the rage nowadays. You hear about it on news stories, blogs, and scientific studies as a substance that has the potential to combat numerous disorders, but what about skin conditions? When applied topically, CBD Hemp oil has shown and continues to show promise in treating a variety of common skin conditions.
- ✅Skin: While many may cringe at the idea of applying oil to the skin, oil is extremely beneficial. When placed on top of a moisturizer, oil helps prevent hydration from leaving the skin. This is especially useful in dehydrated and dry skin types. Those with oily skin can also take advantage of the benefits of Hemp CBD oil by using it sparingly, and normal skin types can integrate it into their routines with ease.
- ✅ Acne: isn’t the only skin condition that stems from inflammation and irritation. CBD Oil has been shown to have a therapeutic effect on a variety of other skin conditions that are triggered by inflamed and irritated skin. Atopic dermatitis also known as eczema, allergic dermatitis, psoriasis, pruritus, and seborrhea can all benefit from topically applied CBD oil.
- ✅ CBD: CBD oil does more than just soothe and moisturize. It also comes with a host of anti-aging properties that help stop time in its tracks. Free radicals are the culprit behind visible signs of aging. They’re all the nasty things our skin comes in contact with on a daily basis: pollution, chemicals, toxins, etc. By providing the skin with a means to defend itself, you can both stop and reverse the signs of aging.
- ✅ CBD oil is a great moisturiser and sealant for just about any skin type. It’s non-comedogenic which means it can moisturize your skin without clogging your pores. It even helps severely dry skin by providing much-needed hydration. Dehydrated skin often overproduces sebum, so while you might think your skin is oily, it might be dehydrated on a deeper level .
- Some of the best nutrients for the skin and body can be found in hemp oil. Vitamin A and Vitamin D are both important for removing anti-oxidants from our bodies as well as helping with healing. Vitamin B is meanwhile also present in CBD oil, helping with hair and skin growth. Healthy fatty acids such as omega-3 are also found in hemp oil. Omega-3 is also brilliant for our joints, deterring illnesses such as arthritis. Hemp oil is jam-packed with these healthy fatty acids and has even been promoted as a healthy cooking oil. It Can Limit Acne Acne can be embarrassing to deal with and hard to treat. An overproduction of sebum and fatty oils called lipids is the main cause of spots and acne, often triggered by stress or hormones. In serious cases, doctors will generally prescribe anti-biotics to deal with the inflammation. A more natural approach however could be to use hemp oil, which restricts the production of lipids in the skin, preventing outbreaks of acne. CBD oil also happens to have anti-bacterial qualities make it effective at getting rid of spots that are already there. It’s Great For Treating Skin Allergies On top of treating acne, CBD oil is great for treating those with skin conditions such as dermatitis. The high content of Vitamin A and D is ideal for combating flaky skin. CBD oil’s anti-inflammatory properties also make it an effective treatment for skin rashes caused by allergic reactions. Various other skin ailments are thought to also be diminished too due to the cell control properties of hemp oil. The likeliness of developing new warts and moles could be reduced for example. Hemp oil can help prevent wrinkles can also make a great natural anti-aging lotion. Studies into the endocannabinoids system as found in CBD oil have found that hemp may be able to regulate the life cycle of cells leading to more youthful skin. By being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin D, hemp oil can also help skin heal quicker, which is important when it comes to sunburn.
CBD Miracle Facial Sleeping Oil/Organic/Vegan/Wrinkles/Fine Lines/Nourishes Skin