- ✅PREMIUM BEARD OIL: Made for men who put great importance in the appearance of their beard; It doesn't feel greasy or oily and it's absorbed quickly by your facial hair and skin; Naturally conditions your unruly, coarse and hard beard hair with soothing ingredients.
- ✅WHY USE BEARD OIL: It will soften course hair and help make it supple and easier to style, it will condition the skin underneath,reducing the chances of it becoming dry & Itchy.Our beard will help moisturise, treats split ends, reduce painful irritations, eliminate nasty flakes, de-tangles hairs, promote healthy faster beard growth, add glorious shine and SO MUCH MORE! You can even use it on dry scalp, face or hair!
- ✅MADE IN ENGLAND: Our Beard Oil is manufactured entirely in England with the highest quality ingredients and strict safety standards.HELP YOUR BEARD SHINE AND LOOK HEALTHY: This organic beard oil won't just make your beard feel healthier, it will also look healthier, with a smooth shiny appearance that helps it appear fuller and thicker. Super easy to use – either dampen your beard or apply dry. Just a few drops a day (glass dropper included!) is all it takes.
- ✅NUTRIENT PRESERVATION through LIGHT PROTECTION packaging - The light protection, offered by our special glass bottles, ensures an extended effectiveness and prolonged preservation of precious nutrients and vitamins. It also extends the shelf-life of our product. The 30ml glass bottle closes with a handy pipette dispenser that enables accurate dosing as well as facilitating an easy application.
- ✅THICKER & FULLER Hair: 1-6 drops is all you need! Simply just apply to your beard and comb in place! Any excess oils on your hand can be used on your hair or face as a moisturizer! It’s non greasy and quick absorbent! Store away out of direct sunlight. The beard oil will last for 24 months before expiring. Can be used after showering, trimming, morning routine - whenever and however you want!
- Beard oil is a type of beard conditioner that is considered beneficial to growing and maintaining all types of beards. These oils generally contain natural ingredients, they usually contain carrier oils, which are considered easily absorbed by the skin and hair. They may also contain various nutrients considered helpful for maintaining the beard's healthful appearance. Applying beard conditioner to the beard after washing is believed to moisturize the skin and hair, preventing facial dandruff and itching, and it's also believed to help control unmanageable beard hairs and soften the texture of the beard. These oils are chemically similar in composition to the natural oils produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. As a result, the skin and hair may absorb these oils more easily than others. Beard hair, being generally coarser than head hair, typically benefits most from the opportunity to absorb pure oils, rather than from the use of conditioners intended for head hair. The oils often have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to cut down on the irritation and itching that occurs with many beards. Oils for the beard need not necessarily be scented, but most are. The scents used in most types of beard oil are typically those considered masculine in nature. Some types of beard oil are intended merely to add fragrance to the beard, and are largely worn as a type of cologne. Most types, however, will have some conditioning benefits for the beard hair, even if they are not specifically formulated as beard conditioners. A well-groomed beard is generally considered more comfortable and more visually appealing than a poorly groomed one. Beards should generally be shampooed and dried carefully with each shower or bath. Most barbers recommend carefully massaging shampoo into the beard with the fingertips, all the way down to the skin, to make sure dirt, debris and perspiration are washed away.
Almond Beard Oil for Men/Softener/Nourishes/Conditions the Beard & Skin